Thursday, January 10, 2008

What type of lawyer do I use in a claim against San Jose International Airport? -

Our house was chosen to be part of a sound dampening program by the San Jose International Airport. My house is considered historic - having been built in 1949. The airport hired architects, and they hired contractors who reprort to both the airport and the architects. They are currently way past the contract date for finishing, the job itself is shoddy and they have damaged our hard wood floors and don t want to repair them properly. What type of lawyer would I contact at this point to make sure they complete the job properly?

I think a well established, experienced general practitioner would do well for you. You ll want someone who has contract experience and knows the ins and outs of your local construction scene. There is a free lawyer directory called quot;Martindale Hubblequot;. Here s the link: http://www.martindale.com/

One that is not leaving on a plane. I would get a contract lawyer and or a breach of contract lawyer.

Call your local Bar assn and ask for a recommendation.

A trip and fall shyster will get you the money you want.

inter

A good one.

a good one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment