Thursday, January 10, 2008

We need a lawyer for a credit card dept- credit card is suing? What type of lawyer? -

What type of lawyer should I look for? My husband is getting sued by a credit card company they just sent us a paper that they are suing us.

They may be just saying that to scare you.....in college I had allot of credit problems this was only a few years ago...well one time a credit lady calls me up saying if I don t pay by the end of the day the y would have a jujudgment agianst me ect ect going on and on.........nothing happened and i didn t pay for like a year. Call the company and see whats its all about chances r they will take a payment plan of some sort b/c unless it is a very large sum of $$ it isisn torth there time really to go thru the courts.

Just tried to help. Report Abuse

0 comments:

Post a Comment